Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Canon 1014XL-S

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JGurnari's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I am looking to buy a Canon 1014xl-s, which will be modified to run crystal sync at 24fps. I am looking for recomendations on where/how I can purchase one. I am kind of in a hurry to get this item. Thank you in advance for the help.

    Jgurnari
    Cinematographer - Boston/NY

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ta155's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A healthy condition 1014/814 XL-S will normally run 3600 frames (1 S8 cart) within +/- 1 frame deviation without X-tal sync.

    Test it before you spend a lotto money for X-tal syncing.

    If not satisfed with the result you can spend your money here:

    http://users.aol.com/fmgp/sync8.htm

    R

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rollemfilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2000
    Posts
    437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try here for a camera:

    www.duallcamera.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •